All Cross writing instruments and desk set penholder mechanisms are unquestionably guaranteed against mechanical failure, regardless of age. The Cross guarantee extends our assurance of a lifetime of writing pleasure to every owner of a Cross writing instrument.
Any Cross product or part requiring service under this warranty will be repaired or replaced when received at their factory from the consumer. Any such product that is no longer in production and cannot be repaired will be replaced by a comparable Cross product.
The returned Cross writing instrument must be accompanied by the original Guarantee Certificate that was included with the product at the time of purchase, duly completed, dated, stamped and signed by an authorised Cross dealer.
All Cross products are unquestionably guaranteed against mechanical failure: writing instruments for life, leather accessories for a full year, timepieces for two years.
What is Not Covered under the Cross International Guarantee
• Leads, erasers and ink refills exhausted in the course of normal use
• Emblems and other customized decorations.
• Fountain pen nibs and other parts damaged from impact
• Pens suffering from unreasonable use or obvious abuse
• Materials which have become worn in the course of normal use
• Logos, engraving and other decorations
This warranty gives you the specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state or jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Postage and insurance are the responsibility of the consumer, and processing fees may apply.