Posted on May 5, 2018.
Let’s Take a Look at the Current Top Ten Pens on Sale at The Pen Shop
1. The YoYo from Kingsley is a sleek black rollerball constructed with hard-wearing metal. Not only is it a fine-writing rollerball, but it doubles up with a soft stylus suitable for use on touchscreen smartphones and tablets. It comes with a clip and snap-on cap and is fitted with a Kingsley style refill. With a year’s guarantee, this stylishly simple pen suits any occasion.
2. To encourage beautiful handwriting, pick up a Dex. This neat fountain pen is fashionably made from clear plastic and is available in a choice of highlighted colours. The soft-touch contoured grip enables a comfortable hold. The iridium tip nib is robust and delivers ink to the page to produce a clear and confident script.
3. Brother to the rollerball YoYo is the YoYo black ball pen. If you prefer a Parker-style pen, this is perfect. Maintaining the sleek black metal pen case, the YoYo features a soft stylus to be used on touchscreen devices. With chrome highlights, this good-looking pen can be used for both paper and touchscreen writing.
4. A classic and fine black resin pen is brought to you as the Ashley rollerball from Kingsley. A joy to write with, this sophisticated pen has chrome appointments and a curved spring-loaded clip. With its snap-on cap, you’ll have confidence to keep this pen in your pocket, and it comes fitted with a Parker-style refill.
5. The Kingsley Chequer Chrome finish rollerball is a pen you’ll easily get to grips with. Not only is this pen a joy to write with, featuring a standard black refill, but it really means business with its engraved barrel. The classic trim and cap contrast beautifully with the main section of the pen, and its weighty feel will give confidence to handwriting.
6. The beautiful Kingsley Buckingham pen will make a royal appearance, delivered to your door in a Kingsley branded pen box. Open it up to see the delights of this chrome twist-action ball pen with wonderful gold-coloured trim. With a black refill included, it takes Parker-style ball pen refills - this is one pen you never want to be without.
7. The Kingsley Hubble is new to the range but already proving very popular and easily makes it into our top ten list. With its twist action, it combines a high-fashion look with a classic style. It has a great grip and features a chrome clip in contrast to its all-black barrel.
8. Add a whole lot of fun to your writing tasks with the Dex Smooth Soft fountain pen by Kingsley. It comes in a range of colours from acid green to bright pink and has a very modern look for a traditional fountain pen. With an iridium medium tip nib, this pen will have you writing for hours as you enjoy its feel and love the results.
9. The Galaxi pen from Kingsley is definitely one you’d like to grace your desk. Take a look at the contemporary design featuring gold pen and crystal barrel. With a twist action to enable the black ball pen, this pen is functional as well as highly desirable.
10. Finally, the Hubble Matt Steel pen is one that cannot be missed from this list. A weighty piece, this steel pen combines sophistication and modern styling with a hard-hitting functionality. With an easy twist action, the rollerball pen is always ready for action.